We Are Open
All of our appointments will be virtual visits to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We value you as a patient and the ongoing need for healthcare during this health epidemic. Our goal is to provide the highest quality care for all of our patients in a timely and respectful manner. We appreciate your patience during this public health emergency.
Question: What does this mean for you?
We will keep all currently schedule appointments but will be transitioning them to either video calls or telephone calls.
Question: How much will this cost?
We will be billing your insurance to cover the cost of the visit. All co-pays are waived at this time due to the pandemic.
Question: What equipment will I need for video calls?
• An email address to obtain the appointment information.
• A phone with a front facing camera.
• A laptop or computer with a camera.
Question: What equipment will I need for phone calls?
You will just need a working telephone that is able to receive phone calls.
Question: How will I contact the office if I have a medical issue or question?
You will contact the office the same way you do now for any medical issues, questions or needs that arise. The calls will be forwarded to the appropriate clinical staff member.
Question: How can I protect myself from infection?
• Frequently wash your hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or a flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing.
• Avoid unprotected close contact with anyone developing a cold or flu-like symptoms.
• Seek medical care if you have a fever above 101°F, cough, and/or difficultly breathing.
Most Common Medical Conditions We Treat
• Acute or chronic kidney disease
• Prevention of kidney stones
• Polycystic kidney disease
• High blood pressure
• Dialysis (Kidney Failure)
• Electrolyte disorders
*For a full list of the medical conditions we treat, see our referring physicians page
We are honored that you have chosen Indiana Nephrology & Internal Medicine, P.C. for your healthcare needs. Our goal is to provide the highest quality care for all of our patients in a timely and respectful manner. All of our Nephrologists are certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and Nephrology sub-specialty. Our goal is to help educate our patients and their loved ones to help them live well with kidney disease.
Indiana Nephrology & Internal Medicine, P.C. is committed to maintaining and improving the health of all of our patients by providing the most comprehensive and up to date care for individuals with chronic or acute kidney disease.
Our Nephrology board certified physicians stay current with the latest advancements in Nephrology care and are leaders in the management and treatment of patients with acute and chronic kidney disease, hypertension, proteinuria, dialysis and other Nephrology diseases.
We have over 13 office locations in the central Indiana region to help us better serve our patients.
Detailed information to help you prepare for your appointment, as well as educational information.
We are committed to providing excellent service and care to you and your patient.
Visit our career center to learn about opportunities within the practice and the benefits we offer each individual.